Victoria Beckham’s 'slimy' secret behind her figure revealed!
- India's Nuclear Suppliers Group membership is not about arms: US tells Pakistan
- Now in Meghalaya, Congress braces for Uttarakhand, Arunachal replay
- Scary...need to know someone in govt to do business in India: US Governor Nikki Haley
- New policy proposal: Can fail kids after Class V, let foreign universities in
- PM Modi extends best wishes to Nawaz Sharif for his heart surgery
A 100-year-old Scottish recipe of seaweed and a plant known as Sticky Willies has been revealed as Victoria Beckham's slim body's secret.
The bizarre combination that was first created in 1913 has now been licensed in tablet form and over 250,000 pre-orders have been placed by retailers hailing it as the next big thing in slimming.
Trading under the name Quantrim, its ingredients include a seaweed 'superfood' called Bladderwrack and a commonly found weed called Cleavers which together combine to raise body's metabolism and as a result burn more calories.
Both ingredients are already known to have benefits: A list celebrities like footie star David Beckham''s wife, who makes seaweed shakes and Britney Spears, who eats the bitter sea plant raw have for a long time been benefiting from the powerful weight loss attributes of seaweed, the Daily Mail reported.
And Cleavers, which has the nicknames Goosegrass and Sticky Willies, has been used in health recipes dating back to Roman times.
- Successful inflation targeting calls for more reform. Targeting Rajan is all too easy.
- Three years of Modi govt could be Indian economy's best since '96
- Pakistan will be the test-tube for the next jihad
- Modi government’s biggest achievement is the curbing of corruption
- It’s Akbar’s turn now and the victim, as always, is history
- Muslims and RSS cannot afford to go on hating