Victoria Beckham’s 'slimy' secret behind her figure revealed!
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
A 100-year-old Scottish recipe of seaweed and a plant known as Sticky Willies has been revealed as Victoria Beckham's slim body's secret.
The bizarre combination that was first created in 1913 has now been licensed in tablet form and over 250,000 pre-orders have been placed by retailers hailing it as the next big thing in slimming.
Trading under the name Quantrim, its ingredients include a seaweed 'superfood' called Bladderwrack and a commonly found weed called Cleavers which together combine to raise body's metabolism and as a result burn more calories.
Both ingredients are already known to have benefits: A list celebrities like footie star David Beckham''s wife, who makes seaweed shakes and Britney Spears, who eats the bitter sea plant raw have for a long time been benefiting from the powerful weight loss attributes of seaweed, the Daily Mail reported.
And Cleavers, which has the nicknames Goosegrass and Sticky Willies, has been used in health recipes dating back to Roman times.
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy