Victoria Beckham's lip ring voted fashion disaster of the century
- In US, Manohar Parrikar hits out at Pakistan, says Modi govt 'pro-active' in curbing violence in Valley
- 'Is this Modi model of democracy?': Arvind Kejriwal complains about officers being transferred by L-G
- India, US sign military logistics pact
- Kyrgyzstan: Three hurt, suicide bomber killed, in blast at Chinese embassy
- Kashmir: Non-lethal options to pellets were cleared in 2012 but file gathers dust
Victoria Beckham may be a well regarded fashionista now but a lip ring that she wore during a performance in 2001 has helped her top the list of fashion disaster of the century ahead of Lady Gaga and Angelina Jolie.
The former Spice Girls singer is leading the list with 20 per cent votes while her footballer husband David's cornrow hairstyle in 2003 has been named second in the poll, the Daily Mail reported.
Lady Gaga's controversial meat dress at the 2010 VMA's was next on the list of major fashion fails, according to the survey by Central Contracts which asked 1000 people to name the worst celebrity style catastrophes since 2000.
Gaga has garnered 16 per cent votes to land at third spot. Reality TV star Kim Kardashian, singer Nicki Minaj and Simon Cowell are the worst offenders on the list as voters slammed them for their overall fashion sense.
Angelina Jolie's attention-grabbing velvet gown, which showed her right leg at the Oscars last year won her a seventh spot on the list. Tulisa's garish pink dress, Kanye West red leather outfit last year and Katy Perry's Ham outfit are also on the list.
- Kashmiris must use fresh methods, free of radical Islam, free of violence
- Kalburgi, Pansare and Dabholkar melded modern sensibilities with tradition
- Islam does not discriminate in allowing entry to places of worship
- Modi and Obama should wrap up the unfinished tasks in the agenda set by them
- Strong intellectual property rights infrastructure will help Indian industry
- Public policy today, demands a bureaucracy less generalist