Victoria Beckham's lip ring voted fashion disaster of the century
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Victoria Beckham may be a well regarded fashionista now but a lip ring that she wore during a performance in 2001 has helped her top the list of fashion disaster of the century ahead of Lady Gaga and Angelina Jolie.
The former Spice Girls singer is leading the list with 20 per cent votes while her footballer husband David's cornrow hairstyle in 2003 has been named second in the poll, the Daily Mail reported.
Lady Gaga's controversial meat dress at the 2010 VMA's was next on the list of major fashion fails, according to the survey by Central Contracts which asked 1000 people to name the worst celebrity style catastrophes since 2000.
Gaga has garnered 16 per cent votes to land at third spot. Reality TV star Kim Kardashian, singer Nicki Minaj and Simon Cowell are the worst offenders on the list as voters slammed them for their overall fashion sense.
Angelina Jolie's attention-grabbing velvet gown, which showed her right leg at the Oscars last year won her a seventh spot on the list. Tulisa's garish pink dress, Kanye West red leather outfit last year and Katy Perry's Ham outfit are also on the list.