Vidya Balan, Siddharth Roy Kapur: The Happy Picture
- Govt will not allow any religious group to incite hatred, says PM Modi
- Miraculous escape for Air India plane with 194 on board
- Sahara moves SC for extension of facilities to Roy in jail
- Eight killed in blast outside police complex in Pakistan
- World Cup 2015: Supreme Court asks Prasar Bharti to examine feasibility of a new channel
When they started dating nearly two years ago, actor Vidya Balan and Disney UTV managing director Siddharth Roy Kapur tried to keep it under wraps. However, early this year, the National Award-winning actor admitted to the relationship, and speculation has since been rife that the two will marry soon. Buzz in Bollywood is that the couple is set to tie the knot in December this year. Although they have been trying to keep the news from the media, sources from the industry say that the preparations are on full swing, and that the date is fixed for the second week of December. Kapur has even applied for a four-week leave in December. Balan, whose performances in The Dirty Picture and Kahaani have been appreciated, accordingly, will take a scheduled break from Raj Kumar Gupta's Ghanchakkar.