Vidya Balan to work with Amitabh Bachchan, Naseeruddin Shah in Sujoy Ghosh's 'Badla'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood actress Vidya Balan will soon be working with her former co-stars Amitabh Bachchan and Naseeruddin Shah in director Sujoy Ghosh's new movie Badla.
According to reports Kahaani director Sujoy, who made his Bollywood debut with Jhankaar Beats, is likely to sign the three actors soon.
Vidya Balan had played Big B's mother in award winning Paa directed by R Balki and played Naseerudin Shah's love interest in Ishqiya and The Dirty Picture.
Though the official announcement is yet to be made but if the trio agree then this will be a movie to watch out for.
Before making it big with Kahaani, Sujoy had a series of flops including Home Delivery and Aladin.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express