Vidyut Jamwal among top five fittest men
- J&K crisis: Governor asks PDP, BJP to clarify stand on govt formation
- Inexcusable: Delhi Police brutally assault student protesters outside RSS HQs
- Andhra quota stir takes violent turn, train set on fire
- MS Dhoni's 'great speech' to team after whitewash: ‘Don’t slip from here’
- Is Gujarat not part of India? SC questions failure in implementing MNREGA, Food Act
'Force' actor Vidyut Jamwal has been ranked among the top five fittest men of 2012 by a men's magazine alongside Hrithik Roshan and wrestling champion Yogeshwar Dutt.
After making an impressive debut in Bollywood with his villainous role in 'Force', the 32-year-old is now the newest entrant in the fitness space, which was associated with the likes of Salman Khan, Hrithik and John Abraham.
Men's Health magazine has ranked him one of the top five fittest men of 2012.
Vidyut has also been voted as one of Sexiest Men Alive in 2012 by People magazine, which also features Ranbir Kapoor, Imran Khan, Ranveer Singh, Virat Kohli, Shahid Kapoor and others. The same magazine had named him in the Best Bodies list in 2011.
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms
- The public university is becoming insecure, narrow-minded and conservative
- Building on the Jan Dhan framework, India should move from price to income support
- Haryana panchayat poll outcome does not reflect the state’s social composition
- India’s education system is terribly out of step with the times
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis