Vidyut Jamwal, Kangana Ranaut named hottest vegetarians
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Bollywood heartthrob Vidyut Jamwal and diva Kangana Ranaut have been named PETA India's hottest vegetarian celebrities of 2013.
After garnering thousand's of votes, Jamwal, 33, and Ranaut, 26, bagged the top spot to be named the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India's hottest star.
They faced a strong competition from Amitabh Bachchan, R Madhavan, Kareena Kapoor and Vidya Balan among others.
"Bollywood stars are truly shining for animals by choosing to go meat-free, and Vidyut's six-pack abs and Kangana's beauty are proof that a great way to get a killer body and looks is by not eating animals," said Sachin Bangera, PETA India manager of media and celebrity projects.
The 'Bullett Raja' star Jamwal recently appeared in a PETA advert where he promoted the benefits vegetarian foods.
"I believe that everybody should be vegetarian because it has a lot of benefits. Being a vegetarian keeps you agile, keeps you on your toes and doesn't make you feel lazy," Jammwal had said.
Ranaut, who will be next seen in 'Queen', turned vegan recently.
"We must not eat other animals. Besides, vegetarian organic food is far more healthy minus all the toxins."