Vidyut Jamwal, Kangana Ranaut named hottest vegetarians
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Bollywood heartthrob Vidyut Jamwal and diva Kangana Ranaut have been named PETA India's hottest vegetarian celebrities of 2013.
After garnering thousand's of votes, Jamwal, 33, and Ranaut, 26, bagged the top spot to be named the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India's hottest star.
They faced a strong competition from Amitabh Bachchan, R Madhavan, Kareena Kapoor and Vidya Balan among others.
"Bollywood stars are truly shining for animals by choosing to go meat-free, and Vidyut's six-pack abs and Kangana's beauty are proof that a great way to get a killer body and looks is by not eating animals," said Sachin Bangera, PETA India manager of media and celebrity projects.
The 'Bullett Raja' star Jamwal recently appeared in a PETA advert where he promoted the benefits vegetarian foods.
"I believe that everybody should be vegetarian because it has a lot of benefits. Being a vegetarian keeps you agile, keeps you on your toes and doesn't make you feel lazy," Jammwal had said.
Ranaut, who will be next seen in 'Queen', turned vegan recently.
"We must not eat other animals. Besides, vegetarian organic food is far more healthy minus all the toxins."