Vijay Mallya's United Breweries auditors fear Kingfisher Airlines exposure
- April 23 campaign roundup: AAP leader Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Vadra rakes up snooping row to target Narendra Modi
- IPL 7: All-round Jadeja steals show in CSK win
UBHL in a filing to the BSE had yesterday said that guarantee commission arising out of corporate guarantee given and security commission from security pledged in favour of lenders of Kingfisher, has been reversed, not accounted for, in the current financial year, as the airline has been precluded from making payments by its bankers.
It further said certain corporate guarantees on behalf of KFA have been invoked. KFA is negotiating with the beneficiaries in this regard and has initiated steps to resume suspended commercial operations.
- Fencing of Shakti Mills complete, PWD tells HC
- Muslim bodies urge voters to defeat ‘non-secular forces’
- Gandhis looted the nation: Modi
- Meagre pay, stress fuelling aggression in drivers: Gurgaon transport official
- North corpn orders probe against senior official after complaint by colleague
- Malfunctioning traffic light not repaired despite complaints