Vijay Mallya's United Breweries auditors fear Kingfisher Airlines exposure
- Breaking: Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
UBHL in a filing to the BSE had yesterday said that guarantee commission arising out of corporate guarantee given and security commission from security pledged in favour of lenders of Kingfisher, has been reversed, not accounted for, in the current financial year, as the airline has been precluded from making payments by its bankers.
It further said certain corporate guarantees on behalf of KFA have been invoked. KFA is negotiating with the beneficiaries in this regard and has initiated steps to resume suspended commercial operations.