Vijender Singh unlikely to be banned. Here's why
Nihal Koshie : Wed Apr 03 2013, 14:32 hrs
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Uma stands by 'Modi not a good orator' remark; Swamy asks PC to 'improve Sonia's Hindi'
- RBI: Growth rate to stay under 6 per cent
- Buses go off road in Mumbai as drivers, conductors strike against long duty hours
- Narendra Modi has deep character flaws... wouldâve fought in Varanasi if I knew Hindi: PC
- US visa ban on Narendra Modi to be lifted if he becomes PM: Report
Nihal is an assistant editor based in New Delhi.
- As campaigning picks up, candidates focus on strength areas of rivals
- 143 restaurants offer 30% discount to voters on April 30
- Auto union strike: Drivers demand Tricity permit
- RO serves Pawan Bansal show-cause notice
- BJP releases ‘chargesheet’ listing 16 Cong ‘scams’
- From mobile apps to post cards to call centres, parties go all out to woo voters