Vijender to wear greasepaint for desi Rocky
- India's image maligned due to Dadri lynching, not because of ink attack: Uddhav Thackeray
- V K Singh's Dalit killings remark highlights a government dogged by 'small' things
- Dalit killings: BJP comes to V K Singh's defence over dog remark
- BJP alleges Sonia, Rahul Gandhi used 'Young India' to launder money
- Congress bifurcated Andhra in haste, spread poison: PM Narendra Modi
Beijing Games bronze medallist and top pugilist Vijender Singh is set to make his Bollywood debut. Vijender plays a champion boxer in the movie titled Patiala Express, which is produced by Percept Limited. Shooting for the film will begin early next year.
Vijender is currently training for the Commonwealth Games at the National Institute of Sports here.Talking to The Indian Express, Vijender Singh said he was focused on bagging a medal for India in the Commonwealth Games before preparing to become a reel hero. "I will start thinking of the movie only after the Commonwealth Games. After the Games, I will enroll for acting classes. Boxing remains my priority now," he added.