Vikram Bhatt's next is an erotic-thriller 'Dangerous Ishq'
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Ramdev âgoes liveâ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi addresses a rally in Assam; Sonia Gandhi to address a rally in Amethi today
After making two horror films back to back, 1920 and SHAAPIT, Vikram Bhatt was planning to start yet another horror film, but he has put the plans on hold for the time being. His next film, instead, will be an erotic-thriller called DANGEROUS ISHQ and like his last two moves, will star newcomers in pivotal roles.
What's DANGEROUS ISHQ all about? "It reflects the lives of people living in metros. It also looks at the two sides of the coin - love and lust," Vikram divulges. Vikram is all geared to start filming in August and release the film by November this year. He's in talks with model Ganesh Venkatraman to head the cast, while two girls are yet to be finalised. "Ganesh has featured in a number of South films and DANGEROUS ISHQ will mark his debut in the Hindi arena," Vikram says.
So what happens to the horror film that he was planning to make? "We are scripting it at the moment. It will be made in 3D, once we are through with DANGEROUS ISHQ," Vikram states.