Vikram to act in a Malayalam film
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
Vikram will play the lead role in a Malayalam film, to be directed by Rosshan Andrrews. Rosshan Andrrews, who had directed Udayanaanu Thaaram, Notebook and Ividam Swargamaanu, will be doing the film later, after completing his present assignments, including the Mohanlal starrer Casanova. Talking to Screen over the 'phone, Rosshan said, in a very elated tone, "Yes, it's confirmed. I had met him personally and discussed the subject, which he liked very much. He has given the nod." Adds Rosshan, "Something that impressed me a lot is his humility. I have discussed and interacted with lots of prominent stars, but his down-to-earth attitude has simply bowled me over. I was supposed to discuss with him for an hour, but he had the patience to sit with me for more than a couple of hours. And when I asked him about the remuneration, he said that he's doing it for free, for Malayalees and Malayalam Cinema".