Vinod Kambli discharged, condition better
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
Former Indian cricketer Vinod Kambli was discharged from Bandra's Lilavati Hospital on Tuesday afternoon, confirmed hospital authorities.
"He has just been discharged from the hospital and his condition is better," a source from the hospital said.
The 41-year-old cricketer was rushed to the hospital on Friday morning after he suffered from a chest pain while driving his car.
According to Lilavati's director, Dr Narendra Trivedi, Kambli was kept under observation in the intensive care unit. However, his condition had stabilised within few hours of admission.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today