- Fresh tremors felt in Nepal as death toll crosses 4,000 mark
- Nepal Earthquake: At Kathmandu Airport, a bit of panic, a lot of paranthas and puri
- Paid Rs 320 for a bottle of water, Nepal quake survivors recall the horror
- Nepal earthquake: First hand account from a mountaineer
- Even moderate tremors can cause heavy casualties in Delhi: Experts
With more than a decade of experience in the fashion industry and having worked in global markets, Bharti is keen on developing the corset market in India and has rolled out a Festive Fusion collection as well. "We have developed varied styles depending upon the wearer, and in multiple sizes. Also, unlike the vintage corsets, the new-age styles are lighter and easier to wear," he says.
Unlike the West where corsets are an expensive investment, Bharti's collection is priced Rs 2,000 onwards.