Violent movies are influential: Jamie Foxx
- Vyapam scam: MP government agrees to get journalist's viscera tested at AIIMS in Delhi
- Opinion polls show 'No' votes ahead in Greek bailout referendum
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Kashmir, BSF gives befitting reply
- Will do everything possible to make India innovation hub: PM Narendra Modi
- Jabalpur Medical College Dean with links to Vyapam accused found dead
Actor Jamie Foxx feels Hollywood cannot ignore the harsh reality that violence in movies influences real life attacks.
The 45-year-old is among many celebrities who have come together for an ad demanding a plan against gun attacks following the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in which a gunman killed 20 students, reported Contactmusic.
"We cannot turn our back and say that violence in films or anything that we do doesn't have a sort of influence, it does," Foxx said.