Vir Das turns singer for Go Goa Gone
- Subrata Roy sent to police custody by Supreme Court till next hearing, faces 'ink attack'
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
- Third Front is unviable 'tired front', says Mamata Banerjee
Renowned stand-up comedian Vir Das is all set to don another feather in his cap, this time as a musician.
The talented actor and his band Alien Chutney has composed a track for Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK's Go Goa Gone.
Vir, who is the lead vocalist of the band, will be performing a rock song along with Saif Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu in the movie.
Confirming Vir's musical contribution, the director duo said that Vir and his band are indeed singing a song for the film and that his band which is also known as India's first 'comedy rock band', will be composing hilarious songs for the film. The songs will be groovy and at the same time witty.
The filmmakers say that during shoot, the comedian would entertain the crew with his musical performances.
It was during one of these impromptu shindigs when Raj decided that Vir should compose a track for the film.
Raj and DK also added that they would be using this as a promotional song and would make a funky video to compliment it.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore