Vir Das turns singer for Go Goa Gone
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal to file nomination from Varanasi tomorrow; Cong slams Modi for levelling 'cheap' allegations against Gandhi family
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign, says Modi
Renowned stand-up comedian Vir Das is all set to don another feather in his cap, this time as a musician.
The talented actor and his band Alien Chutney has composed a track for Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK's Go Goa Gone.
Vir, who is the lead vocalist of the band, will be performing a rock song along with Saif Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu in the movie.
Confirming Vir's musical contribution, the director duo said that Vir and his band are indeed singing a song for the film and that his band which is also known as India's first 'comedy rock band', will be composing hilarious songs for the film. The songs will be groovy and at the same time witty.
The filmmakers say that during shoot, the comedian would entertain the crew with his musical performances.
It was during one of these impromptu shindigs when Raj decided that Vir should compose a track for the film.
Raj and DK also added that they would be using this as a promotional song and would make a funky video to compliment it.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready