Virat Kohli admires entertainer Chris Gayle
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
Himself a livewire of the Indian cricket team on and off the field, young Indian batsman Virat Kohli said that he admires West Indian swashbuckler Chris Gayle for the entertainment he provides on a cricket field.
While shooting for an ad film for Pepsi with the tagline, 'Yeh T20 hai boss.. na tameez se khela jaata hai na tameez se dekha jaata hai', Kohli said Gayle brings fans to the cricket field with his antics.
Kohli says in a release that Gayle is one of the most exciting and 'na tameez' cricketers on-field along with him and playing with the West Indian brings out the craziness in him.
He admires Chris Gayle for his unique dance styles, the signature lightning pose, the celebrations and the calypso dance after the wickets fall as it brings a smile to every cricketer on-field and also the fans watching the match.
Kohli said he also loves to play pranks with his team-mates at the dressing room as it helps team bonding.
Asked about his favourite 'na tameez' moments off-field, Kohli spoke about the pranks he plays inside the dressing room, claiming that it keeps the atmosphere relaxed, the T20 cricket spirit alive and helps the team to bond.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?