Virbhadra Singh confident of decisive Cong victory in HP polls
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Supreme Court lifts mining ban in Goa, caps iron ore volume
- PMO begins work on Presidentâs Parliament speech for next govt
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
- To prevent polarisation, EC tells Delhi Police âdonât publicise workâ
Congress will get a "more decisive" victory in Himachal Pradesh than that shown in the exit polls, state PCC Chief Virbhadra Singh claimed today.
"Exit polls had yesterday shown Congress as no 1. All three or four channels, who did exit polls, have put Congress party as no 1. And I think the results are going to be more decisive than what was shown in the exit polls," he told reporters outside Parliament House.
The election results in Assembly polls in Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat will be out on December 20.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready