Virbhadra Singh confident of decisive Cong victory in HP polls
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- BJP against withdrawl of sedition charges against Kashmiri students
Congress will get a "more decisive" victory in Himachal Pradesh than that shown in the exit polls, state PCC Chief Virbhadra Singh claimed today.
"Exit polls had yesterday shown Congress as no 1. All three or four channels, who did exit polls, have put Congress party as no 1. And I think the results are going to be more decisive than what was shown in the exit polls," he told reporters outside Parliament House.
The election results in Assembly polls in Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat will be out on December 20.