- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
These problems are not problems of overzealous prosecution in isolated cases but systemic flaws that stem from crude drafting. Such vague drafting is almost Kafkaesque and at odds with the reasonable restrictions that can be placed on the exercise of free speech.
The writer is a partner in a Delhi-based law firm and visiting faculty at the National Law University, Delhi, email@example.com