- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
These problems are not problems of overzealous prosecution in isolated cases but systemic flaws that stem from crude drafting. Such vague drafting is almost Kafkaesque and at odds with the reasonable restrictions that can be placed on the exercise of free speech.
The writer is a partner in a Delhi-based law firm and visiting faculty at the National Law University, Delhi, email@example.com