Visa stories are baseless, says 'Chashme Baddoor' actor Ali Zafar
- Karmakar country: Many Dipas of Tripura taking their own leap of faith
- For India in NSG, China to send main negotiator
- No Railway Budget from next financial year, Arun Jaitley accepts Suresh Prabhu's proposal
- J&K: 15 injured in Poonch blast, pilgrims said to be target
- Tavleen Singh writes: Kashmir’s violent ‘children’
It was rumoured that Pakistani actor Ali Zafar would not be able promote his upcoming film Chashme Baddoor in India due to visa problems.
The actor denying the rumours said, "This is utterly baseless. I am joining my co-stars Siddharth Narayan and Divyendu Sharma from early next week. I wish I could be there for the whole period of the film's promotion."
Ali Zafar is away from the promotion of his film because he is shooting for E Niwas' Aman Ki Asha. "Sad, because the film and its promotions are real fun. It was more fun than I had expected it to be. Bonding with the boys, the fun of working with David Dhawan, discussing Punjabi jokes with the sweet Taapsee Pannu and learning from veterans like Rishi Kapoor and Anupam Kher, not to mention the formula for masala-making from the writers Sajid-Farhad and music-directors Sajid-Wajid. All put together an awesome experience," the actor said.
Ali Zafar said he experiences no problems at all in visiting India and being part of Bollywood.
"I love the Mumbai entertainment industry. Everyone has been kind supportive and very friendly. I haven't encountered any hostility anywhere in India," Ali Zafar said emotionally.
- Indians are more free than when the British left, but less free than what the framers of our Constitution hoped us to be.
- Gujarat Dalits’ move to quit ‘menial jobs’ in protest has a precedent in UP
- Ravana in Uttar Pradesh: Nayanjot Lahiri
- PM Modi needs to move from slogans to action to transform agriculture
- Nepal: The politician-activist-donor nexus dominates the appointment of judges
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages