Vishal Karwal to enter Bigg Boss house
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
TV actor Vishal Karwal, who rose to fame after participating in adventure-based reality show 'Raodies', is all set to enter the Bigg Boss house as the second wild card entry of the season.
The 28-year-old Karwal has also participated in dating reality show 'Splitsvilla' and he says he is looking forward to add some excitement to the house.
"The concept of the show was new to me unlike the other reality shows that I have done before. Not much is really happening in the house right now, other than screaming and shouting. I have participated in 'Splitsvilla' so I will bring that experience to play here," Vishal said.
Model-actor Mink Brar recently entered the show as a wild card contestant.
When asked if there would be sparks flying after his entry, he said, "I cannot reveal anything right now. I do not have a strategy in mind. I have seen the episodes and I know a few people like Sapna (Bhavnani), Mink (Brar), Sana (Khan)."
Vishal has also played the lead in daily soaps - 'Bhagyavidhaata', 'Rishton Se Badi Pratha' and most recently he played Lord Krishna in 'Dwarkadheesh Bhagwaan Shree Krishna'.
When asked about the other men in the house, Vishal said, "I am really going to miss Siddhuji because he will leave the house when I will get in. I wanted to sit with him. Vrajesh Hirjee is a very cool person and a funnyman but somehow he has become very serious in the house.
"I feel that there is something seriously wrong with Rajeev (Paul) because despite being warned by Salman and others so many times, he just cannot stay away from girls."
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2