Vishal Mahadkar of 'Blood Money' to direct yet another crime-thriller
- Arvind Kejriwal released after brief detention in Gujarat over no permission for road show
- RJD, Congress agree on seat-sharing deal for Bihar
- Supreme Court takes suo motu cognisance of ink attack on Subrata Roy
- Rahul slams BJP, says party wants to vest power in one person
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
Director Vishal Mahadkar, who made his directorial debut with 'Blood Money', is all set to get behind the camera again for a crime thriller.
The Kunal Khemu-Amrita Puri-starrer had got a mixed response from the critics and at the box office last year. The film was produced by Mukesh Bhatt.
"I am working on a script. Its a crime thriller. Its not a gangster film...it is not inspired from anywhere. Its a fictional story," Vishal told PTI.
The yet-to-be-titled project will be a two hero film.
"The film will have two heroes and two heroines. I haven't locked anyone yet. We are in talks with some actors.. things will be finalised soon," Vishal said.
"Once we lock our heroes we will then look out for suitable heroines opposite them," he said.
The film will go on floors this year and is likely to be released this year itself.
After 'Blood Money', Vishal was planning a crime thriller with underworld as the backdrop starring Randeep Hooda and Kunal Khemu. But the project has been shelved now.
"We are not working on that project. It has been scrapped completely. We found that story is stale and hence we decided not to go ahead with it," he said.