Vishesh Bhatt to marry Kanika Parab on November 28
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Unlike many star sons and daughters, Vishesh Bhatt (son of Mukesh Bhatt) has never kept his love life and sweetheart's name (his childhood friend Kanika Parab) under the wraps.
Now, the lovebirds have gone one step further and have announced their marriage.
D-day will be on November 28 this year at a Bandra five-star hotel. Talking about his wife-to-be Kanika, Vishesh said she is his anchor in this superficial and transitory world of showbiz. He also admires the fact that Kanika is a creative person with a strong independent mind.