Vishesh Bhatt to marry Kanika Parab on November 28
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
Unlike many star sons and daughters, Vishesh Bhatt (son of Mukesh Bhatt) has never kept his love life and sweetheart's name (his childhood friend Kanika Parab) under the wraps.
Now, the lovebirds have gone one step further and have announced their marriage.
D-day will be on November 28 this year at a Bandra five-star hotel. Talking about his wife-to-be Kanika, Vishesh said she is his anchor in this superficial and transitory world of showbiz. He also admires the fact that Kanika is a creative person with a strong independent mind.