Vishesh Bhatt to marry Kanika Parab on November 28
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Unlike many star sons and daughters, Vishesh Bhatt (son of Mukesh Bhatt) has never kept his love life and sweetheart's name (his childhood friend Kanika Parab) under the wraps.
Now, the lovebirds have gone one step further and have announced their marriage.
D-day will be on November 28 this year at a Bandra five-star hotel. Talking about his wife-to-be Kanika, Vishesh said she is his anchor in this superficial and transitory world of showbiz. He also admires the fact that Kanika is a creative person with a strong independent mind.