Vishesh Bhatt to marry Kanika Parab on November 28
- Detention of separatists shows how fragile is India-Pak peace process
- Pakistan refuses to host CPU meet, says will not invite J&K speaker
- Rajasthan civic polls: BJP loses face in Raje's bastion of Jhalawar, Dholpur
- Brutally assaulted in jail, claims Dec 16 gangrape convict
- CAG indictment of discoms in Delhi: Best news for AAP government
Unlike many star sons and daughters, Vishesh Bhatt (son of Mukesh Bhatt) has never kept his love life and sweetheart's name (his childhood friend Kanika Parab) under the wraps.
Now, the lovebirds have gone one step further and have announced their marriage.
D-day will be on November 28 this year at a Bandra five-star hotel. Talking about his wife-to-be Kanika, Vishesh said she is his anchor in this superficial and transitory world of showbiz. He also admires the fact that Kanika is a creative person with a strong independent mind.