Vishwaroopam: Coward countries will ban it, Muslim fanatics are just plain stupid - Taslima Nasreen
- I expected to do very well but didn't expect to top it: UPSC topper
- Shiv Sena comes to BJP's rescue, says 'move to classify madrasas as non-schools not anti-religious'
- Across the Aisle: ‘Export or perish’. Have we chosen ‘perish’?
- Big Picture - ‘Why did they kill me, ammi?’
- Sunday Story: The Leader and his machine
Bangladeshi writer Taslima Nasreen vented her ire at Muslim fanatics again and took a swipe at Jaipur Literature Festival Organisers. On being asked whether she is attending the festival, she tweeted:
Never invited. I think It's for the agreeable, manageable,uncontroversial,unquestionable elite writers RT @prakash_doc u r not going #jlf?
Malaysia banned #Vishwaroopam.Coward countries will ban it. Coward cinemas will not show it. This fear of Muslim fanatics is just plane stupid.
I wish I were a religious fundoo. I could have freedom to do whatever I like. I could ban books and films and arts,could threatened to kill anyone.
I have been writing for women's empowerment for almost three decades. Now three empowered women made my life hell. Khaleda, Hasina, Mamata.
Kolkata book fair started today. I'm not allowed to enter the fair. Bangladesh book fair will start after a few days. I'm not allowed to enter.