Vishwaroopam: Coward countries will ban it, Muslim fanatics are just plain stupid - Taslima Nasreen
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RR vs SRH: RR pick regular wickets, stall SRH progress
Bangladeshi writer Taslima Nasreen vented her ire at Muslim fanatics again and took a swipe at Jaipur Literature Festival Organisers. On being asked whether she is attending the festival, she tweeted:
Never invited. I think It's for the agreeable, manageable,uncontroversial,unquestionable elite writers RT @prakash_doc u r not going #jlf?
Malaysia banned #Vishwaroopam.Coward countries will ban it. Coward cinemas will not show it. This fear of Muslim fanatics is just plane stupid.
I wish I were a religious fundoo. I could have freedom to do whatever I like. I could ban books and films and arts,could threatened to kill anyone.
I have been writing for women's empowerment for almost three decades. Now three empowered women made my life hell. Khaleda, Hasina, Mamata.
Kolkata book fair started today. I'm not allowed to enter the fair. Bangladesh book fair will start after a few days. I'm not allowed to enter.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer