Vishwaroopam to finally release in TN on Feb 7
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Mulayam Singh files nomination from Azamgarh; Third FIR against Giriraj Singh
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs SRH: SRH field first, Pathan comes in for Ishant
Kamal Haasan can finally breathe a sigh of relief. His magnum-opus Vishwaroopam will finally release in his own home state Tamil Nadu this Thursday (Feb 7). Thanking the Tamil Nadu Govt and Chief Minister Jayalalitha, Kamal Haasan said, "Surmounting many barriers and bans, Vishwaroopam is now ready to be released on the 7th February 2013, finally in Tamil Nadu."
Haasan further added, "I profusely thank the Honorable Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, for her justice was speedier. Above all I am grateful to the Tamil Nadu and Indian people at large. Many peers in the trade in Tamil Nadu also reached out personally to enquire. Unbeknownst to me, the rest of the fraternity throughout the country raised their voices in my defence. I am touched and grateful to them."
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready