Visit of Pak judicial panel gets impetus
- Govt signs peace accord with NSCN(IM), PM Modi calls it 'historic'
- BJP takes U-turn on land bill, agrees to bring back UPA's key provisions
- Crisis deepens: Speaker suspends 25 Cong MPs, Sonia digs in heels
- India to take up Gurdaspur terror attack in NSA-level talks with Pakistan
- JBT scam: Supreme Court upholds jail term of Om Prakash Chautala, his son
He added on Sunday that Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had deferred his much-awaited visit to Islamabad because of the 26/11 accused not being punished in Pakistan. "He has his constituency and that constituency is people of India... Of course he wants some effective action," he said.