Visitors throng 'Matoshree' to see ailing Bal Thackeray
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Film, business and political personalities on Thursday made a beeline to 'Matoshree' to inquire about the health of Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray, who has been critical since last night.
Apart from megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who visited the Thackerays last night, actor Salman Khan with father Salim and brother Arbaaz called on the family this afternoon.
Actor-filmmaker Mahesh Manjrekar, Madhur Bhandarkar, Nana Patekar, industrialists Rahul Bajaj and Venugopal Dhoot, BJP president Nitin Gadkari, Leader of Opposition in Legislative Council Vinod Tawde were prominent among those who visited the Thackerays.
Also, thousands of Shiv Sainiks and well-wishers continued to assemble outside Thackeray's residence in suburban Bandra since yesterday after news spread about his failing health.
Earlier this morning, NCP president and Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar reached Matoshree to inquire about the Sena partriarch's condition.
- LIVE: Arvind Kejriwal targets Reliance Industries
- Sonia named Chairperson of Congress Campaign panel for LS polls, Rahul ViceÂ Chairman
- My heart bleeds to see what is happening in the House: ManmohanÂ Singh
- US free to interact with Modi, but must apply standards consistent with its policy on human rights:Â Khurshid