Vivek Oberoi, Priyanka blessed with baby boy
- Solar scam case: Kerala court orders FIR against CM Oommen Chandy
- Supreme Court recalls order appointing former judge Virendra Singh as UP Lokayukta
- Arunachal Governor cited ‘cow slaughter’ protest as one sign of law & order collapse in state
- BJP leader held for alleged cow slaughter in Madhya Pradesh, gets expelled from party
- Indian-American Muslims flay Government move against AMU, Jamia
Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi and his wife Priyanka have become proud parents of a baby boy.
This is Vivek's first child and the new father took to Twitter to share his joy last night: "Today is the most special day of my life! Priyanka and I welcomed our little angel into our world, a beautiful, healthy, divine baby boy!"
"I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for all the love, duas, blessings, prayers and aashirwaad you have sent us! Our son is truly blessed," he added.
The 36-year-old actor married Priyanka in October 2010 and the pregnancy news broke in August 2012.
Actress Genelia D'souza was quick to congratulate the couple.
"Congratulations @vivek_oberoi and priyanka, I'm sure its the most special day ever, can't wait to see the li'l one.. Big hugg (sic)," she tweeted.
Vivek will next be seen in 'Zilla Ghaziabad' and 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story'.
Some bollywood stars tweets
Riteish Deshmukh - Vivek Oberoi congratulationssssssssssss brother- love to Priyanka and the entire family
Sangeeth Sivan - Vivek Oberoi congrats
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph
- Why yuan matters Indian equity markets
- R-day and the saccharine sweet patriotism
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU