Vivek Oberoi, Priyanka blessed with baby boy
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi and his wife Priyanka have become proud parents of a baby boy.
This is Vivek's first child and the new father took to Twitter to share his joy last night: "Today is the most special day of my life! Priyanka and I welcomed our little angel into our world, a beautiful, healthy, divine baby boy!"
"I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for all the love, duas, blessings, prayers and aashirwaad you have sent us! Our son is truly blessed," he added.
The 36-year-old actor married Priyanka in October 2010 and the pregnancy news broke in August 2012.
Actress Genelia D'souza was quick to congratulate the couple.
"Congratulations @vivek_oberoi and priyanka, I'm sure its the most special day ever, can't wait to see the li'l one.. Big hugg (sic)," she tweeted.
Vivek will next be seen in 'Zilla Ghaziabad' and 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story'.
Some bollywood stars tweets
Riteish Deshmukh - Vivek Oberoi congratulationssssssssssss brother- love to Priyanka and the entire family
Sangeeth Sivan - Vivek Oberoi congrats
Kumar Taurani - Congratulations Vivek Oberoi on arrival of chota Vivek... god bless mother, little one, you and entire Oberoi family