Vivek Oberoi, Priyanka blessed with baby boy
- Election Live: Narendra Modi addresses rally in Purnia, attacks Third Front
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi and his wife Priyanka have become proud parents of a baby boy.
This is Vivek's first child and the new father took to Twitter to share his joy last night: "Today is the most special day of my life! Priyanka and I welcomed our little angel into our world, a beautiful, healthy, divine baby boy!"
"I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for all the love, duas, blessings, prayers and aashirwaad you have sent us! Our son is truly blessed," he added.
The 36-year-old actor married Priyanka in October 2010 and the pregnancy news broke in August 2012.
Actress Genelia D'souza was quick to congratulate the couple.
"Congratulations @vivek_oberoi and priyanka, I'm sure its the most special day ever, can't wait to see the li'l one.. Big hugg (sic)," she tweeted.
Vivek will next be seen in 'Zilla Ghaziabad' and 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story'.
Some bollywood stars tweets
Riteish Deshmukh - Vivek Oberoi congratulationssssssssssss brother- love to Priyanka and the entire family
Sangeeth Sivan - Vivek Oberoi congrats
Kumar Taurani - Congratulations Vivek Oberoi on arrival of chota Vivek... god bless mother, little one, you and entire Oberoi family
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress