Vivek Oberoi, Priyanka blessed with baby boy
- Cong makes public Raje's signed document backing Lalit Modi, asks govt to sack her
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal announces run for US presidential elections 2016
- Maharashtra minister Pankaja Munde accused of Rs 206 crore 'scam'
- Smriti Irani in dock over fake degree; Congress, AAP demand her sacking
- All above the age of 75 in BJP declared brain dead by Modi: Yashwant Sinha
Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi and his wife Priyanka have become proud parents of a baby boy.
This is Vivek's first child and the new father took to Twitter to share his joy last night: "Today is the most special day of my life! Priyanka and I welcomed our little angel into our world, a beautiful, healthy, divine baby boy!"
"I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for all the love, duas, blessings, prayers and aashirwaad you have sent us! Our son is truly blessed," he added.
The 36-year-old actor married Priyanka in October 2010 and the pregnancy news broke in August 2012.
Actress Genelia D'souza was quick to congratulate the couple.
"Congratulations @vivek_oberoi and priyanka, I'm sure its the most special day ever, can't wait to see the li'l one.. Big hugg (sic)," she tweeted.
Vivek will next be seen in 'Zilla Ghaziabad' and 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story'.
Some bollywood stars tweets
Riteish Deshmukh - Vivek Oberoi congratulationssssssssssss brother- love to Priyanka and the entire family
Sangeeth Sivan - Vivek Oberoi congrats
Kumar Taurani - Congratulations Vivek Oberoi on arrival of chota Vivek... god bless mother, little one, you and entire Oberoi family