Vivek Oberoi, Priyanka blessed with baby boy
- Congress fields local MLA Ajay Rai from Varanasi to take on Modi, Kejriwal
- Mamata Banerjee seeks removal of Vinod Zutshi from EC
- Kejriwal slapped again, second attack in last four days
- Bihar: BJP attacks Nitish over CRPF officer's death, calls for probe
- April 8 Campaign roundup: TDP, BJP still grappling with seat sharing issues; Mamata seeks removal of Vinod Zutshi from EC
Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi and his wife Priyanka have become proud parents of a baby boy.
This is Vivek's first child and the new father took to Twitter to share his joy last night: "Today is the most special day of my life! Priyanka and I welcomed our little angel into our world, a beautiful, healthy, divine baby boy!"
"I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for all the love, duas, blessings, prayers and aashirwaad you have sent us! Our son is truly blessed," he added.
The 36-year-old actor married Priyanka in October 2010 and the pregnancy news broke in August 2012.
Actress Genelia D'souza was quick to congratulate the couple.
"Congratulations @vivek_oberoi and priyanka, I'm sure its the most special day ever, can't wait to see the li'l one.. Big hugg (sic)," she tweeted.
Vivek will next be seen in 'Zilla Ghaziabad' and 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story'.
Some bollywood stars tweets
Riteish Deshmukh - Vivek Oberoi congratulationssssssssssss brother- love to Priyanka and the entire family
Sangeeth Sivan - Vivek Oberoi congrats
Kumar Taurani - Congratulations Vivek Oberoi on arrival of chota Vivek... god bless mother, little one, you and entire Oberoi family
- HC frowns at harassment of tenants in old buildings
- Rai Cong’s local man against Modi, Kejriwal
- Baig death order: Final hearing in HC on June 16
- Centre allows use of bull in Jallikattu, sets guidelines
- Injured trying to defuse bomb, CRPF man cries for help on TV
- SC notice to Haryana on land use for Faridabad hospital