Vivek Oberoi yet to decide on playing younger Narendra Modi
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi has confirmed reports that he has been offered to essay the character of younger Narendra Modi in a US-based director's film.
According to reports, Vivek has been approached to portray the role of a young Modi who used to run a tea stall and also worked in the staff canteen of the Gujarat Road Transport Corporation, before he took a plunge into politics.
The 'Shootout at Lokhandwala' actor in the hill town to attend a youth summit, today said to a question, "Yes I have been offered to work on this film but I am yet to give my word."
The film is to be made by director Mitesh Patel.