Vivekananda ideal role model for India's youths, says RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Swami Vivekananda is a perfect role model for India's youths as his thoughts are still relevant and a guiding force for world, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat said here today.
"His (Vivekananda's) thoughts are as useful today as they used to be then.
His thoughts throw light on India's development as well as the world," Bhagwat said. He was addressing a concluding session of the two-day national seminar organised by the Bhartiya Vichar March, marking the 150th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
"In today's fast-paced world, one feels like reviewing 150-year-old thoughts of Swmi Vivekananda as they continue to be as relevant as they were then," the RSS chief said. Bhagwat said even the world acknowledges that thoughts of Swamiji brought about a change in the thought process of the people.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words