Volkswagen commercial vehicles rolls out CyberArk’s Privileged Account Security Solution
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal attacks 'helicopter politics' of Modi and Gandhis; Priyanka says others misguiding voters
- SC sets up panel to frame guidelines for government ads ahead of polls
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, part of the Volkswagen AG group on Wednesday announced that it has implemented CyberArk's privileged account security solution to optimize its password management.
The car major opted for CyberArk due to its strong presence in the European market and for the solution's flexibility and ease of integration with its existing infrastructure.
Currently, in the first stage of deployment, the system is integrated with the company's servers running multiple operating systems including Windows, Unix and Linux. "Firm plans exist for expansion to further target systems. Databases are set to follow later this year, and the CyberArk solution is slated to be rolled out to virtual systems, service accounts and manufacturing systems in the future," the company said in a statement.
CyberArk partner Computacenter is supporting the implementation of the system and its integration in the Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles infrastructure. In addition to integrating new systems, the IT service provider is also training staff to ensure a smooth transition.
The Hanover-based company intends to introduce an additional component of CyberArk's privileged account security solution, the Privileged Session Manager. With this product, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles can secure remote access with precision. CyberArk's Privileged Session Manager would ensure that external service providers, for example, can only access the resources specifically relevant to them.
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'
- Missing plane MH370: Australia plans to use system that found Titanic
- Nandurbar helps me win in Gujarat, it will now help me win India: Narendra Modi
- Run Away Style