Volkswagen launches Polo sporty variant priced at Rs 6.27 lakh
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors slam Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark, say it reflects 'intolerant mindset'
- I skipped rally because I was misled: Anna Hazare
- Goa court grants permission to Tarun Tejpal to meet his ailing mother
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
German carmaker Volkswagen today launched a new variant of its hatchback Polo priced at Rs 6.27 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi).
The new Polo SR is powered by 1.2 litre petrol engine with 'Aero Sport' package, including front under skirting, side under skirting, rear roof spoiler, chrome exhaust with rear under skirtings and 15 inch alloy wheels.
Commenting on the launch, Volkswagen Passenger Cars Managing Director Arvind Saxena said: "The Polo is an important carline in the Indian portfolio and we would like to continuously keep it relevant and exciting for our customers."
The new car will also have features such as music system with USB connectivity, bluetooth connectivity, climatronic AC, rear parking sensors, dual air bags, ABS, multifunction display, among others, the company said.