Wait for real transparency
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
Although the ACC had no role to play in the appointment of Thomas, his case had stressed the significance of file notings. Real openness in government can come about only when people get access to these file notings as well.
Shyamlal is a senior assistant editor based in Delhi