Waiting to shoot for 'Rock The Shaadi': Genelia D'Souza
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
Actress Genelia D'Souza says she has no idea what is happening with her much talked about film "Rock The Shaadi" but she is eager to start shooting for it soon.
The 25-year-old is supposed to star opposite Abhay Deol in Bollywood's first ever zombie comedy film, which will be directed by Navdeep Singh.
"I don't know what is happening with the movie. I think the producers will have a better idea but I hope to get back and start shooting for it. It is a lovely script," Genelia told PTI.
Though, the actress has been missing from the big screen post her marriage to Riteish Deshmukh, she says her new celebrity cricket team and bunch of advertisements keep her occupied.
"I am busy with my new cricket team, I am the owner and it is not an easy task to handle it. It is a big production. Besides I am busy shooting for ads, so I don't get that free time," said Genelia, who was in the capital to unveil Blue and Blues Spring-Summer collection.
The actress also said though she is enjoying her break from the movies she is ready to bounce back and start taking up new projects.
"I have been shooting 24/7 past 10 years so I am enjoying this break right now. But yes I am ready to bounce back and go on the film sets soon," she added.
Genelia was also actively participating in her husband's debut Marathi production "Balak Palak".