Waiting to shoot for 'Rock The Shaadi': Genelia D'Souza
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Bharatiya Janata Party releases second list of candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Actress Genelia D'Souza says she has no idea what is happening with her much talked about film "Rock The Shaadi" but she is eager to start shooting for it soon.
The 25-year-old is supposed to star opposite Abhay Deol in Bollywood's first ever zombie comedy film, which will be directed by Navdeep Singh.
"I don't know what is happening with the movie. I think the producers will have a better idea but I hope to get back and start shooting for it. It is a lovely script," Genelia told PTI.
Though, the actress has been missing from the big screen post her marriage to Riteish Deshmukh, she says her new celebrity cricket team and bunch of advertisements keep her occupied.
"I am busy with my new cricket team, I am the owner and it is not an easy task to handle it. It is a big production. Besides I am busy shooting for ads, so I don't get that free time," said Genelia, who was in the capital to unveil Blue and Blues Spring-Summer collection.
The actress also said though she is enjoying her break from the movies she is ready to bounce back and start taking up new projects.
"I have been shooting 24/7 past 10 years so I am enjoying this break right now. But yes I am ready to bounce back and go on the film sets soon," she added.
Genelia was also actively participating in her husband's debut Marathi production "Balak Palak".
"I have always been with someone who has done films all over and I think with Riteish he always wanted to do it and it was the right script."
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today