Wall collapses in East Delhi, kills 5 children
- BJP party of fake Ram bhakts, will contest all seats in ’17, says Shiv Sena
- To speed up infra projects, stay out of wildlife clearance, Govt tells SC
- PM woos German investors, promises stable environment
- Koraput lynching: Only 6 policemen to control armed mob of ‘200 villagers’
- It's Official: Hillary Clinton to kick off White house bid
Police said a team of civil engineers has been asked to check the quality of material used for the wall. "A team from FSL has collected samples of the material. We have also sent teams to arrest the accused," police said.
3 bodies pulled out of Faridabad building debris, toll 6
Faridabad: A day after an under-construction building collapsed in Sector-88, Greater Faridabad, three more bodies were pulled out of the debris on Wednesday.
This has taken the death toll in the incident to six. Another six are undergoing treatment at BK Hospital. Rescue operation was still on, with more feared trapped.
The contractor and the builder have been booked, police said.
Principal medical officer O P Mehta said: "The post-mortem examination of five persons has been conducted. The injured are undergoing treatment."
The three-storey building was meant for a school and was being constructed by a prominent builder.