Want a fairytale love story: Mollie King
- Matter is serious, will take action against Bhagwat Mann: Speaker
- Hooliganism going on in name of gau raksha: Gujarat Chief Secretary
- Adarsh Society case: SC stays demolition, asks Defence Ministry to 'secure' building
- SC to hear plea seeking Governor's rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- ED slaps money laundering case against former Haryana CM BS Hooda
She is the only single member of girl group The Saturdays and Mollie King has her sights firmly set on a fairy tale romance and nothing less.
The 25-year-old said she has never had a one night stand and does not intend to also in the future, reported Daily Mail.
"I've never had a one-night stand or sex on the first date, and I don't think I ever would. It's important for a guy to know and understand me before he can even think about taking things to the next step," she said.
The pop star also describes the kind of man she is hoping to find in the future, not that she is in any rush.
"For me, the most attractive thing in a man is the ability to make me laugh. He has to be spontaneous, fun and able to banter ¿ it's not a job interview, it's a date! I like day dates, and I like throwing the ball in his court," she added.
- Pakistan’s dependence on Saudi Arabia stands in their way against Islamic terrorism
- Protest over the demolition of Ambedkar Bhavan reveals a divided Dalit community
- Punjab’s drug problem is a national security issue
- Simultaneous elections will allow governments to devote four years for governance
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China