Want a fairytale love story: Mollie King
- Memon’s lawyers move SC seeking stay on his execution, high drama outside CJI's house
- ISIS preparing to attack India, likely to spark Indo-US confrontation: report
- Afghan intelligence: Taliban leader Mullah Omar dead for more than 2 years
- Whistleblower Sanjiv Chaturvedi, Anshu Gupta win Magsaysay award
- Abdul Kalam's mortal remains arrive in his hometown Rameswaram
She is the only single member of girl group The Saturdays and Mollie King has her sights firmly set on a fairy tale romance and nothing less.
The 25-year-old said she has never had a one night stand and does not intend to also in the future, reported Daily Mail.
"I've never had a one-night stand or sex on the first date, and I don't think I ever would. It's important for a guy to know and understand me before he can even think about taking things to the next step," she said.
The pop star also describes the kind of man she is hoping to find in the future, not that she is in any rush.
"For me, the most attractive thing in a man is the ability to make me laugh. He has to be spontaneous, fun and able to banter ¿ it's not a job interview, it's a date! I like day dates, and I like throwing the ball in his court," she added.