Want a fairytale love story: Mollie King
- Pravin Togadia under fire over hate-speech, RSS says comments fabricated
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP blocked Telangana Bill in Parliament, says Rahul Gandhi
She is the only single member of girl group The Saturdays and Mollie King has her sights firmly set on a fairy tale romance and nothing less.
The 25-year-old said she has never had a one night stand and does not intend to also in the future, reported Daily Mail.
"I've never had a one-night stand or sex on the first date, and I don't think I ever would. It's important for a guy to know and understand me before he can even think about taking things to the next step," she said.
The pop star also describes the kind of man she is hoping to find in the future, not that she is in any rush.
"For me, the most attractive thing in a man is the ability to make me laugh. He has to be spontaneous, fun and able to banter ¿ it's not a job interview, it's a date! I like day dates, and I like throwing the ball in his court," she added.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota