Want my children to have work ethics: Victoria Beckham
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Victoria Beckham says she wants to pass on her work ethics to her children Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 10, Cruz, seven, and Harper, one.
"I don't have to work, I need to work. But I have a good work ethic. David has an incredible work ethic. I want my kids to have a good work ethic. I believe you can achieve anything if you work hard enough to get it," she said.
The 38-year-old former Spice Girl also said juggling her fashion business with motherhood had left her exhausted.
"I'm not going to lie about it, I'm tired. I'm really tired but I'm also very happy with my life. I'm basically just like any woman who's working and has lots of children – it's tough.
"I'm not getting much sleep at all. Harper's not sleeping that great, and I've been taking Skype business calls throughout the night too because of the collections," she added.