Want my children to have work ethics: Victoria Beckham
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Victoria Beckham says she wants to pass on her work ethics to her children Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 10, Cruz, seven, and Harper, one.
"I don't have to work, I need to work. But I have a good work ethic. David has an incredible work ethic. I want my kids to have a good work ethic. I believe you can achieve anything if you work hard enough to get it," she said.
The 38-year-old former Spice Girl also said juggling her fashion business with motherhood had left her exhausted.
"I'm not going to lie about it, I'm tired. I'm really tired but I'm also very happy with my life. I'm basically just like any woman who's working and has lots of children – it's tough.
"I'm not getting much sleep at all. Harper's not sleeping that great, and I've been taking Skype business calls throughout the night too because of the collections," she added.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress