Wanted in angadiya loot case arrested
- 'Design in India' as essential as 'Make in India': PM Narendra Modi
- No deal over GST Bill and removal of Raje, Swaraj: Congress
- Lalit Modi offered directorship to Swaraj's husband, withdrew it later: Indofil
- Greece offers conditional okay to bailout, Germany sceptical
- UK Food Standards Agency finds made-in-India Maggi safe to eat
The Crime Branch officials arrested a man wanted in a angadiya loot case in Ahmedabad on Wednesday. Suspect Abbaskhan Shamsherkhan Pathan (35) of Juhapura was arrested from Royal Akbar Towers. Police said he was involved in an angadiya loot case of Ahmedabad in 2001 when he and his aide had looted an angadiya employee on gunpoint.