Warburg Pincus to sell stake in WNS for $192 mn
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- BJP complains to EC over St Xavier principal's criticism of Modi's Guj model of development
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR face stiff CSK challenge in Dubai
Warburg Pincus today said it plans to sell its entire holding of over 14.5 million American Depositary Shares (ADS) in BPO firm WNS, through which the private equity firm expects to raise about $192 million.
"Warburg Pincus is proposing to offer and sell 12,625,343 ADSs (in WNS) in an underwritten public offering, subject to market and other conditions," WNS said in a statement.
Warburg Pincus also intends to grant the underwriters of the proposed offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,893,801 ADSs to cover over-allotments, if any, it added.
Calculated on the basis of the closing price of WNS on February 5 at $13.20 at the NYSE, the offering could mop up funds to the tune of $191.65 million.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'