'War-mongering' Hina Rabbani Khar offers talks with Salman Khurshid to defuse LoC tension
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy arrested in Lucknow, says he was not absconding
- Chhattisgarh: Six policemen killed in Naxal ambush
- Govt hikes DA by 10% for 80 lakh employees & pensioners
- In countdown to polls, UPA govt pushes for dozen cabinet proposals to beat model code of conduct
- Tarun Tejpal among three booked for possession of phones inside Goa jail
In Pakistan we have not fallen prey to the requirement of ratcheting it up."
India and Pakistan have spent the last 60 years on the narrative of hostility.
"I take the blame for that. I am not saying India (alone) has spent 60 years (on the narrative of hostility). I say both the countries have very effectively spent 60 years in developing hostile narratives and is this what you want to give to your next generation. We say no," she said.
- Love and thereabouts
- Youth Akali Dal leaders open fire in front of Akali leader’s home, 3 hurt
- Raarewala market: Shopkeepers threaten LS election boycott; Ayali, mayor swing into action
- Techie murder: 2 months on, cops land in UP on wild goose chase, lens on taxi, auto drivers
- Deoband cleric declares support for Narendra Modi
- Row in British parliament complex over Narendra Modi’s past