Warrant against BSP MLA, his brother
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
A local court in Aligarh has issued bailable warrant against a former minister and BSP MLA, and his brother after they repeatedly failed to appear in a nine-year-old case. Additional District and Sessions Judge Aligarh Irfan Qamar on Monday issued the warrant against Ramvir Upadhaya and his brother Mukul Upadhaya, an MLC, and asked them to appear in the court on February 6. Ramvir and Mukul Upadhaya, meanwhile, said they would appear in the court on February 6.