Was abused mentally and physically as a child: Julianne Hough
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
Actress-dancer Julianne Hough has revealed that she was abused in her childhood.
The 24-year-old professional ballroom dancer said that it all began at the age of 10, after her parents divorced, and she moved to London to become a professional entertainer, reported Ace Showbiz.
Julianne, who grew up in a Mormon family, said that she was abused by adults around her while she was ocean away from her parents.
"While I was in London, I was abused, mentally, physically, everything. I'm a very forgiving person, and I don't want to hurt anybody. What's past is past," she added.
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.