Was abused mentally and physically as a child: Julianne Hough
- Yakub Memon's mercy plea rejected, Sena calls it a message to terrorists
- Ready to discuss Sushma in Parliament, but not Raje, Chouhan: Arun Jaitley
- RS deadlock: Govt ready for debate, Oppn says get your ministers to resign first
- SC rejects Centre's review against scrapping quota for Jats
- Curfew in Jamshedpur after clashes over alleged eve teasing, at least 100 arrested
Actress-dancer Julianne Hough has revealed that she was abused in her childhood.
The 24-year-old professional ballroom dancer said that it all began at the age of 10, after her parents divorced, and she moved to London to become a professional entertainer, reported Ace Showbiz.
Julianne, who grew up in a Mormon family, said that she was abused by adults around her while she was ocean away from her parents.
"While I was in London, I was abused, mentally, physically, everything. I'm a very forgiving person, and I don't want to hurt anybody. What's past is past," she added.
Julianne is currently dating TV presenter-producer Ryan Seacrest.