Was abused mentally and physically as a child: Julianne Hough
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Actress-dancer Julianne Hough has revealed that she was abused in her childhood.
The 24-year-old professional ballroom dancer said that it all began at the age of 10, after her parents divorced, and she moved to London to become a professional entertainer, reported Ace Showbiz.
Julianne, who grew up in a Mormon family, said that she was abused by adults around her while she was ocean away from her parents.
"While I was in London, I was abused, mentally, physically, everything. I'm a very forgiving person, and I don't want to hurt anybody. What's past is past," she added.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might