Was abused mentally and physically as a child: Julianne Hough
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Actress-dancer Julianne Hough has revealed that she was abused in her childhood.
The 24-year-old professional ballroom dancer said that it all began at the age of 10, after her parents divorced, and she moved to London to become a professional entertainer, reported Ace Showbiz.
Julianne, who grew up in a Mormon family, said that she was abused by adults around her while she was ocean away from her parents.
"While I was in London, I was abused, mentally, physically, everything. I'm a very forgiving person, and I don't want to hurt anybody. What's past is past," she added.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.