Was worried about turning 40: Ewan McGregor
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Actor Ewan McGregor says he worried about growing old when he turned 40 but has now embraced his age.
The actor said he was in a panic about turning 40 in 2011, but has now calmed down and embraced his older and wiser self, reported Daily Star.
"When I turned 40 I started worrying about my age and getting older, but now that I'm over that I'm content and relaxed with ageing. It's OK," he said.
The "Island" actor has four daughters, Clara, 15, Esther Rose, 11, and adopted Jamiyan, 11, and Anouk, two, with his wife Eve Mavrakis.
He says he keeps his rules and morals for his kids simple and just wants them to know the difference between right and wrong.
"When it comes to my kids, there are few simple values I cherish, the same as my parents. What's wrong, what's right, kindness, a solid culture and good manners."