Was worried about turning 40: Ewan McGregor
- Vyapam scam: MP government agrees to get journalist's viscera tested at AIIMS in Delhi
- Opinion polls show 'No' votes ahead in Greek bailout referendum
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Kashmir, BSF gives befitting reply
- Will do everything possible to make India innovation hub: PM Narendra Modi
- Jabalpur Medical College Dean with links to Vyapam accused found dead
Actor Ewan McGregor says he worried about growing old when he turned 40 but has now embraced his age.
The actor said he was in a panic about turning 40 in 2011, but has now calmed down and embraced his older and wiser self, reported Daily Star.
"When I turned 40 I started worrying about my age and getting older, but now that I'm over that I'm content and relaxed with ageing. It's OK," he said.
The "Island" actor has four daughters, Clara, 15, Esther Rose, 11, and adopted Jamiyan, 11, and Anouk, two, with his wife Eve Mavrakis.
He says he keeps his rules and morals for his kids simple and just wants them to know the difference between right and wrong.
"When it comes to my kids, there are few simple values I cherish, the same as my parents. What's wrong, what's right, kindness, a solid culture and good manners."