Wasim Akram backs underfire M S Dhoni, says he's right choice as captain
- Babri Masjid demolition case: SC issues notices to Advani, other BJP leaders over conspiracy charges
- Seven years ago, everyone saw Delhi’s air take a deadly U-turn but no one did a thing
- LIVE: 16 dead as floods ravage parts of Jammu and Kashmir
- Take this, Congress: NDA plans a memorial for Narasimha Rao
- Punjab panel books Muslims, Christians with ‘fake’ SC papers
"It seems to me that Zaheer's main problem stems from his fitness levels. His run-up is slow and lethargic while his follow-through is almost non-existent. Compare this to the English pacers, James Anderson and Steven Finn. They bowled their hearts out every delivery, constantly touched speeds of 140 kmph.
"Zaheer's stock delivery is the reverse-swinging one, but for it to be effective he will have to run-in a lot faster. He is 34 years old and not getting any younger but if he can improve his physical condition by going back to first-class cricket then India can rely on Zak for a further two years at least," Akram added.