Wasn't easy to stay in 'Big Boss' house with Rajev: Delnaaz
- Jaswant Singh expelled from BJP for six years
- Congressâs Imran Masood sent to jail; Rahul disapproves of Masood's alleged hate speech, says âthis is not the Cong wayâ
- Sabir Ali says he will file defamation case against Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, claims he is more popular
- I am proud of my 'RSS roots' says Modi, slams Rahul Gandhi
- March 29 Elections round up: Modi says Congress Mukht India, corruption free India; Sabir Ali files defamation case against Naqvi
Television and film actress Delnaaz Irani, who got evicted from the 'Big Boss' house yesterday, says it was not easy for her to stay in the house with her ex-husband Rajev Paul.
Delnaaz and Rajev ended their 14-year-marriage last year although they were living separately since 2010.
Both Delnaaz and Rajev were contestants in the sixth edition of reality show 'Bigg Boss'. They stayed under the same roof for close to 93 days.
"It was not at all easy for me to stay in the same house and face him every day... as we were not in touch. We both were put in difficult situations. At times it was unnerving," Delnaaz said.
During the initial days of the show, Rajev did try to woo Delnaaz to come back in his life. "I think the show did give some hopes to Rajev. From my end it was a close. I was clear that this is not going to another level," Delnaaz said.
The former couple grabbed the attention of the audience when Rajev tried to mend things with Delnaaz. The family members of Delnaaz including her brother and mother were not too happy with Rajev's presence in the house and even his brother levelled allegations against Delnaaz, during their appearance on the show.
When asked if she felt that the makers were cashing on their failed marriage, Delnaaz said, "No... I don't think it was that way. In fact, before the show came up, we both were not on talking terms. But today at least after the show I think we would share a cordial relation but that does not mean we would catch up and meet regularly."
The actress says her eviction from the show last night came as a surprise.
"I am shocked that I am out of the show. This is not what I had expected. I don't know what went wrong. All this is shocking for sure," she said.