Watch trailer: Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda on the 'Highway'
- BJP unhappy over Gadkari-Raj meeting, says it's a closed chapter
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- Special circumstances forced govt to take ordinance route: Salman Khurshid
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
The much awaited trailer of Imtiaz Ali's latest venture, 'Highway', is out. The film features 'Student of the Year' actress Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda who was last seen in 'John Day'.
'Highway' is a story of two characters from different backgrounds — played by Randeep and Alia.
As shown in the trailer, Randeep kidnaps Alia and takes her away in a truck. The trailer has Alia expressing herself and saying, "I don't want to go back to the place from where you kidnapped me" and then it shows a brief flashback where Alia is seen getting tortured by the rugged Randeep Hooda. Alia then says, "Where ever you are taking me, I don't want to reach there, but this 'way', 'the road' are so good, I wish it never ends".
It is then, when Alia, the girl who has been kidnapped, realises her freedom in bondage and starts loving the drive, the roads and the entire road trip across six states. Thus, the story unfolds.
In this fifth film of Imtiaz Ali, after 'Rockstar', chirpy Alia comes across as a surprise as she has given a mature performance.
The film has Oscars winner A R Rahman's music.
Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, 'Highway' is basically a romantic-drama and slated to release on February 21.
Watch the trailer:
- Bulls run on Dalal Street as Putin tones down on Ukraine
- Punjab cagers dump title holders, meet TN in finals
- Laser hair removal goes wrong, man’s arm gets burnt
- A peek into the FB posts of V-P who stabbed wife to death
- CBI set to reopen bribery case against Sudhir Choudhrie
- Court pulls up govt, police for ‘lax’ attitude in marital sodomy case