Watch: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh's thrilling romance in 'Ram Leela'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The first trailer of Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone's romantic drama film 'Ram Leela' is out.
Bollywood's rumoured couple have come together in a thrilling love story in the Sanjay Leela Bhansali film.
One can't miss out the obvious resonances of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam' which had Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan and Ajay Devgn.
Like 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam', 'Ram Leela' is also set is rural Gujarat, therefore the opulence and colours will immediately place you in the Aishwarya Rai and Salman Khan film.
Especially the garba sequences remind you of the famous 'Dholi Taro'.
'Ram Leela' which is a desi take on Shakespeare's romantic tragedy 'Romeo and Juliet' also borrows from the play's famous balcony scene.
Ranveer Singh is flaunting his perfect abs and Gujarati accent.
However, Deepika, whom we last saw as a south Indian in 'Chennai Express', is a pleasant surprise as an aggressive Gujarati chokri.
The film promises to be high on drama and violence as this time 'Love is at War'.
'Ram Leela' also stars Richa Chadda, Supriya Pathak, Gulshan Devaiah, Abhimanyu Shekhar Singh, Shweta Salve, Barkha Bisht Sengupta and Sharad Kelkar.
The film is slated o release on November 15.
Watch the trailer:
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express